On Sat, 23 May 2009, Sthu Pous wrote:

> > are successfully traversed, the "OK" does not prevent messages from
> > 1.2.3.4 going to amavisd-new, which is where it seems your problem
>
> Well. Is there a mechanism that allows me to whitelist a domain so that
> all farther actions are not taken?

Depends on which action you want to prevent.

> > lies.  But these are all just guesses until you provide more
> > information to help debug the problem.
>
> Please, specify any other info I have to provide.
> Again, thank You for Your time and answer.

Show relevant logging.  If it is indeed amavisd-new where the mail is
rejected (or quarantined for having spammy qualities), then you probably need
to route mail from 1.2.3.4 through a separate 'policy bank' within
amavisd-new where spam checks are perhaps disabled.  If this is definitely an
amavisd-new issue, then it would be more appropriate for you to continue this
thread on the amavisd-new mailing list.

--
Sahil Tandon <sa...@tandon.net>