Thank You for Your time and answer, Sahil:

> Show relevant logging.  If it is indeed amavisd-new where the mail is
> rejected (or quarantined for having spammy qualities)

I will bring here the logging for the site but from another server,
just to show who and which error detected in case if it may help here
for mine server:

mail.log:May  6 01:57:58 myhost postfix/smtpd[10086]: NOQUEUE:
reject: RCPT from unknown[3.4.5.6]: 450 4.7.1 Client host
rejected: cannot find your hostname, [3.4.5.6];
from=<ag...@problemhost.net> to=<r...@myhost.org> proto=ESMTP
helo=<quitewell.problemhost.net>

So, this situation I try to solve by inserting the IP of
problemhost.net to my whitelist in main.cf:

smtpd_client_restrictions = check_client_access
hash:/etc/postfix/whitelist, check_client_access
hash:/etc/postfix/blacklist