Hi all,

I am currently working on a new logfile analyzer for postfix.
Regarding this I will probably have some questions. Here the
first one:

When an incoming mail is rejected because of one of the rules
defined by smtpd_{sender,recipient,data,helo}_restrictions, this
rejection is logged with queue-id="NOQUEUE":

Jun 12 19:11:30 [postfix/smtpd] NOQUEUE: reject:
  RCPT from 217-68-166-69.dynamic.primacom.net[217.68.166.69]:
  450 4.1.2 <t...@nix.da>: Recipient address rejected: Domain not found;
  from=<sen...@example.com> to=<t...@nix.da>
  proto=ESMTP helo=<[192.168.1.144]>

Can I be sure that postfix creates a queue-id only AFTER
all smtpd_*_restrictions have been passed successfully?

If not - what is the general rule when I have to expect a NOQUEUE
and when to expect a conrete queue ID?

Thanks for any hints
Regards
-stefan-