Stuart Matthews:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I am the systems administrator for the Electronic Frontier Foundation. I
> have been having a problem with getting spam that has a from of, for
> example, t...@eff.org (which is a valid email address). I would like my
> mail server to not accept mail that says it is from @eff.org unless it
> is sent via an authenticated end user, or unless it is mail generated by
> the mail server itself. Essentially, in pseudo-code, what I want is:
>
> if ((from == *...@eff.org) and ((sending mail server != mail1.eff.org) or
> (sent using SMTP auth))) then REJECT

Making a variation on
http://www.nabble.com/false-return-addresses-td24058164.html

Not tested:

# Pass mail from inside mynetworks, reject senders
/etc/postfix/main.cf:
    smtpd_sender_restrictions =
        permit_mynetworks,
        permit_sasl_authenticated,
        check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/sender_access,

# Also matches subdomains of example.com by default (see
# parent_matches_subdomains documentation).
# Needs "postmap /etc/postfix/sender_access" after change.
/etc/postfix/sender_access:
    example.com REJECT Bad sender address - you are not example.com

        Wietse