Alban Deniz:
> Hi Wietse,
>
> I ran a test case showing the unexpected filter response of SMFIR_ADDHEADER
> the event SMFIC_MAIL.  Here's a summary of my setup:
>
> postfix is configured with the SNFMilter milter.  The master.cf file contains
> the
> line:
>
> smtp      inet  n       -       -       -       -       smtpd -vvv

Unfortunately, this misses half of the protocol: namely, the
header/body/eom events including the "good" replies from your
milter.

To see the full converation, you also need verbose logging on the
cleanup server.

One -v is sufficient for milter logging; the rest is just noise.

        Wietse

[ Attachment, skipping... ]

[ Attachment, skipping... ]

[ Attachment, skipping... ]