On Jul 13, 2009, at 5:54 AM, "ad...@gg-lab.net" <ad...@gg-lab.net> wrote:

Lucian, i saw that solution, but i want something that can globally
limit EVERY mail sent:

i'll also offer smtp access, and a sendmail wrapper isn't a solution.

Benny: ok, so we are speaking about the evenlope sender, so, it seems
this is the solution.

What are you trying to do exactly? Your requirements and situation keep changing with every email. Use examples with all details to explain exactly what you want.

Benny - postfwd is sasl_username aware.