I apologize if this is a dupe post, but my client was not showing my

Perhaps I left out a detail. There is actually a third mx in dns,
which is THIS postfix machine. Although

$ host -t mx domain.com
domain.com mail is handled by 20 domain.com.bak-mx.smtpblah.com.
domain.com mail is handled by 10 domain.com.pri-mx.smtpblah.com.

if I do an axfr it is actually:
domain.com.         3600    IN      MX      10 domain.com.pri-mx.smtpblah.com.
domain.com.         3600    IN      MX      20 domain.com.bak-mx.smtpblah.com.
domain.com.         3600    IN      MX      90 POSTFIX.domain.com.

So I want to avoid postfix sending mail for domain.com (a valid relay
domain, actually our domain) to itself.
I am not sure why a straight host lookup did not return the third mx
when it is in dns. (thoughts?)

If this looks strange, it is due to the fact that this MTX's primary
role is to relay mail
FROM certain hosts which are configured to use this machine as their smtp server
without using dns TO anywhere. However, I want to make sure that mail
for our domain (from ANYWHERE) is also passed
on properly back to one of the two mx's I mentioned, without looping
back to this
postfix. I hope that's clear...

alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases
command_directory = /usr/sbin
config_directory = /etc/postfix
daemon_directory = /usr/libexec/postfix
debug_peer_level = 2
default_destination_recipient_limit = 20
default_process_limit = 10
disable_vrfy_command = yes
html_directory = no
local_recipient_maps =
mailq_path = /usr/bin/mailq.postfix
manpage_directory = /usr/share/man
mydomain = escapewire.com
myhostname = host.domain.com
mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8, /etc/postfix/relay-ip
readme_directory = /usr/share/doc/postfix-2.2.10/README_FILES
relay_domains = escapewire.com
relay_recipient_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/relay_recipients
relay_transport = smtp
setgid_group = postdrop
smtp_connect_timeout = 30s
smtp_helo_timeout = 60s
smtpd_banner = $myhostname ESMTP $mail_name
smtpd_client_connection_count_limit = 50
smtpd_client_connection_rate_limit = 50
smtpd_client_event_limit_exceptions = 127.0.0.0/8
smtpd_client_message_rate_limit = 50
smtpd_client_recipient_rate_limit = 50
smtpd_client_restrictions =
smtpd_data_restrictions = reject_unauth_pipelining,  permit
smtpd_helo_required = yes
smtpd_helo_restrictions =
smtpd_recipient_restrictions = reject_non_fqdn_recipient,
reject_non_fqdn_sender, reject_unlisted_sender,
reject_invalid_hostname, reject_unknown_sender_domain,
permit_mynetworks, reject_unauth_destination, check_helo_access
hash:/etc/postfix/helo_checks, check_sender_access
hash:/etc/postfix/sender_access, check_recipient_access
hash:/etc/postfix/roleaccount, reject_rhsbl_sender
dsn.rfc-ignorant.org permit
smtpd_sender_restrictions =
unknown_local_recipient_reject_code = 550