LuKreme wrote:
> On Aug 4, 2009, at 3:42, Thomas Gelf <tho...@gelf.net> wrote:
>
>> the person who did not correctly set up the network is to be blamed,
>>   if you have equipment acting as MTA it should be configured the right
>>   way, otherwise use a relay server
>
> SHOULD be blamed? Yes. But the blame will fall on the mail admin.
>
> "The mail was sent, YOU caused the server to reject it."

"And I have pretty good reasons for doing so. The sender does not
respect written standards, established long time ago - and he is
also not able to write mail to AOL, Gmail, GMX, Hotmail... So why
the hell shall I accept his crap???"

If you'll do so - please go on, I don't care. I'll continue to
reject millions of mails a day - and I can still sleep very well...