Hi,

I have a user that travels frequently. We have been using
pop-before-smtp, and that's worked well. He now has a Verizon Air
card, and the IP changes faster than the popb4smtp db can keep up
with, so I had to add an entire /24 to mynetworks so he wouldn't have
a problem connecting.

He mentioned that it's now possible to use Outlook to connect to Gmail
and have Google send the mail for him, showing his address in the
"From" field:

http://gmailblog.blogspot.com/2009/07/send-mail-from-another-address-without.html

How can I duplicate this using postfix, and without the PITA that is
popb4smtp, so he doesn't have to leave our system, and doesn't think
we're a bunch of inept fools?

Thanks,
Alex