On 27-Aug-2009, at 09:58, Daniel L'Hommedieu wrote:
I could remove the limitation as you suggest, but doing so would open me up to hundreds of spams a day.

So you have a choice, you can figure out how else to deal with the from/to spam, or you can not get the mail from your wife.

There is a reason that people are told not to reject mail from their own domain.

--
The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere,
        someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people