On Aug 27, 2009, at 15:02, LuKreme wrote:
On 27-Aug-2009, at 09:58, Daniel L'Hommedieu wrote:
I could remove the limitation as you suggest, but doing so would open me up to hundreds of spams a day.

So you have a choice, you can figure out how else to deal with the from/to spam, or you can not get the mail from your wife.

There is a reason that people are told not to reject mail from their own domain.

LuKreme & Victor:

Everyone who sends mail through my mail server is authenticated, so I do not want to accept any email from my domain that does not come from an authenticated source. But, I need to accept email for my wife, so the proper solution is to do what Victor suggested (short-circuit the email loop).

Thanks.

I guess nobody has any ideas on the other problem I mentioned, because nobody has responded to that half of my original email. :(

Daniel