One way, albiet expensive on CPU util is reject_unverified_sender. Sends probes to determine if address is valid before accepting delivery. Very effective but if a very busy system you will want to limit it's use. Also exceptions will need to be made for noreply type senders, otherwise many password reset schemes and other auto generated emails will get denied.

Sent from my iPhone