If you could please point me to blacklists that are using Sender Verification as qualification for being on it, I'd be interested in seeing this. This feature has been around for some 10 years as a means for helping to thwart spam. It would seem to me this is a win for the spammers if they are doing this. Granted, I do agree that SPF or the like is a more resource friendly solution in the end. It is very effective for smaller sites and I've never been had any complaints about being blacklisted for it's use. I have seen dampening type activity when a larger amount of probes get sent for one particular domain due to volume of spam coming from that particular domain. But no black lists.

Thanks for the response in advance!

Regards

Jim