Jakob Lenfers put forth on 9/30/2009 3:19 AM:
> Patrick Ben Koetter schrieb:
>> * Jakob Lenfers <lenf...@bigsss-bremen.de>:
>
>>> server_host = ldap://134.102.131.4
>> server_host = 134.102.131.4

I'm no expert on Postfix LDAP, but I found this interesting, and
possibly related to your issue, specifically in the last sentence of the
paragraph below.

"ldapsource_server_host"

http://www.postfix.org/ldap_table.5.html

BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY
       For  backwards  compatibility with Postfix version 2.0 and
       earlier, LDAP parameters can also be defined  in  main.cf.
       Specify  as  LDAP  source a name that doesn't begin with a
       slash or a dot.  The LDAP parameters will then be accessi-
       ble as the name you've given the source in its definition,
       an underscore, and the name of the parameter.   For  exam-
       ple,  if  the  map  is specified as "ldap:ldapsource", the
       "server_host" parameter below would be defined in  main.cf
       as "ldapsource_server_host".

--
Stan