All,
We have an application server to generate mail and use postfix as relay mail
server for outgoing mail. We ran the test and postfix did catch the error.
However, it didn't report back to application server.
We used sendmail as relay mail server and it did report back to application
server.

Any suggestion is appreciated?

Here is the mail log:
Oct  9 10:17:34 smtpmailer postfix/smtp[27126]: 47E79249AA4:
to=<i...@mydomain.com.us>, relay=none, delay=20, delays=0.07/0/20/0, dsn=4.4.3,
status=deferred (Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
name=varsitygold.com type=MX: Host not found, try again)
Oct  9 10:17:34 smtpmailer postfix/smtp[27128]: 5813B249AA6:
to=<t...@mydomain.com.us>, relay=none, delay=20, delays=0.07/0.01/20/0,
dsn=4.4.3, status=deferred (Host or domain name not found. Name service error
for name=varsitygold.com type=MX: Host not found, try again)

Thanks.

M.J.