Hi everybody!

I'm a new user of postfix. Now I have a problem about talking to gmail.

I work in a small company, and my computer's os is debian on which i installed
postfix. My ip address is an inner ip address and It's seems there is only one
outer ip address for my whole company. And I get my ip address through DHCP.
Now I have a question: can I talk to gmail via my postfix?

I tried to send a mail to my gmail account like: mail zch.open{at}gmail.com. Of
course it failed and When I checked the postqueue, I got message like this:

connect to alt4.gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[209.85.217.29]:25: connection refused

So if I wanna talk to gmail, what should I do under my condition?

Any advise will be appreciated. Thank you.

2009-10-21

zch.open