发件人: Stan Hoeppner
发送时间: 2009-10-21  14:12:09
收件人: postfix-users
抄送:
主题: Re: Can I talk to gmail?

zch.open put forth on 10/21/2009 1:01 AM:
> Hi everybody!
>
> I'm a new user of postfix. Now I have a problem about talking to gmail.
Maybe you should start by telling us exactly what it is you want to
do/accomplish with Postfix, on Debian, inside your small company, from a
dynamic IP address.
Please give us the big picture of what you're trying to accomplish.  My
gut instinct tells me Postfix probably isn't the right tool for the job
you have in mind, but we're all ears.
--
Stan