On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 10:34:19PM +0200, Magnus B?ck wrote:

> SELECT address, '%...@sms.example.com' FROM table WHERE column = '%s'

Note, this pulls '%u' from the localpart of the lookup address (%s).
If the lookup result does not always have the same localpart, and
you want the localpart of the result, not the input, you could try:

        result_format = %s, %...@sms.example.com

which gets %u from the lookup result (at least with LDAP tables,
and I think *SQL also, but I've not looked at the code for MySQL
and PgSQL for a while).

--
        Viktor.