Viktor,
Hi
I managed to test the configuration using the sample programs provided by
Cyrus. But I can not test the configuration using Postfix. Sample users
which are defined as principles are successfully authenticated using PLAIN
authentication mechanism, pam_krb5.so and saslauthd, but the similar
configuration for Postfix, always fails.

Kind Regards
Ali Majdzadeh Kohbanani