Patrick,
Thanks for your reply. So if I have concluded correctly, the following
configuration is the one which should bring together gssapi, plain and
cram-md5 authentication mechanisms:

pwcheck_method: saslauthd auxprop
mech_list: gssapi plain cram-md5
saslauthd_path: /var/run/saslauthd/mux
keytab: /etc/krb5.keytab
auxprop_plugin: sasldb

But, you say that currently this does not work. True?
What about ldapdb? I mean, is there actually anyway to achieve such a setup?
Is it possible to use ldapdb in a way that eliminates the need to duplicate
the credentials?

Kind Regards
Ali Majdzadeh Kohbanani