Hi,

To follow up with my own post, I should mention that I did postmap the
file, which I should have mentioned.

I also thought it might be better to add it to smtpd_client_restrictions?

smtpd_client_restrictions =
        check_helo_access hash:/etc/postfix/helo_checks

Perhaps that's the way to do it instead?

Thanks again,
Alex