Magnus Bäck wrote:
> On Wed, November 18, 2009 5:38 am, Eero Volotinen said:
>

>> J. Bakshi wrote:
>>

>>> Could you kindly give me an example to restrict the domain with access ?
>>>
>> How about following:
>>
>> access.pcre:
>>
>> /^DOMAIN\.NET$/     OK
>> /./                      REJECT
>>

> No, this is wrong. As per the documentation, partial lookup keys aren't
> used with regexp/pcre maps, only the full recipient address.
>
> /@example\.com$/     OK
> /./                  REJECT
>
> But you could just as well list "reject" in smtpd_xxx_restrictions, after
> the check_recipient_access restriction.

Hello Magnus,

Thanks for your hints.  I am also searching for a simple solution which
just start working from main.cf .  I like my postfix to send email to a
very specific domain only; just say gmail.com so if you try to send a
mail to both gmail.com and yahoo.in then the mail will be successfully
sent to gmail account only. Unfortunately nothing of my previous
experiments are successful :-(

Thanks

--
জয়দীপ বক্সী