On Nov 20, 2009, at 11:16 AM, James <johnso...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi, I am new to the arena of running my own mail server, and from the control panel that I was given, it seemed pretty straightfoward. Now, of course, I want to expand my ability. I run a couple of forums, and would like to be able to create a page where people can create their own email address, etc, without having to email me, and have me set it up for them with a temp pass for them to change the pass later. I can handle the php end of it (i think), but am curious if there is a command line to create a new user, with a particular password for a particular domain alias?

This is not a Postfix question.