I am trying to upgrade to Postfix 2.5.5 and am having a problem with GSSAPI
authentication. When I try to send mail, I get this error in the log:

warning: SASL authentication failure: GSSAPI Error: Unspecified GSS failure.
Minor code may provide more information (Key table entry not found)

This was all working with version 2.1.5 so I am guessing that there is a change
I need to make to the configuration. However, this error message is not very
helpful as I know the Kerberos information is correct because it works with the
same credentials for other things.

Can someone point me in the right direction on this? TIA.