On 12/14/2009 3:04 AM, Søren Schimkat wrote:
> Hi guys
>
> This is kinda hard to explain - but I wil try. :-)
>
> I have a postfix / cyrus / amavisd-new setup, which works quite
> allright, but due to some wierd problem, I'm receiving mail for
> non-existing subdomains. One of my domains are streetclassics.net, but
> the server is also accepting mail for *...@www.streetclassics.net from
> spammers, causing bounces to fake senders. I guess that you can see
> that this is pretty annoying. :-)
>
> How can I tell Postfix to just reject mails for non-existing
> subdomains at the gate - instead of letting them in?

Please read
http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#parent_domain_matches_subdomains
Then, you may like to set 'parent_domain_matches_subdomains = '
This changes behavior across the instance, it cannot be for a single domain.

> main.cf

Next time, post 'postconf -n' instead of main.cf

> virtual_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/virtual

This parameter is a throw back to Postfix 1.x.
The Postfix 2.x parameter is virtual_alias_maps.