Hello:

  I maintain a database of e-mail messages for my law firm client -- I
wrote an application that inserts e-mail messages into a database and
then used an alias to pipe e-mail to that application, and the clients
e-mail server forwards all mail for certain litigants to that e-mail
address.  Nominally this works great, but I've noticed an odd issue:
some messages get queued and are never released.  I'd like to force
postfix to redeliver these messages (I've tried postsuper and
postsuper -r ALL with no luck) -- does anybody have any pointers?
It's 2.4.3 on Mac OS X Server 10.5.

Sample mailq entries (one has been stuck since August, the other since Monday:
F423E1976D72   444129 Fri Aug  1 15:23:30  MAILER-DAEMON

001F224CE9559*    3080 Wed Jan  6 14:51:58  MAILER-DAEMON
                                         msgrece...@10.188.237.22

Thanks,
Wendy