On Thu, Jan 07, 2010 at 12:59:45PM -0600, Wendigo Thompson wrote:

> To answer Victor, message_size_limit is so.

This if far from a complete sentence. What is your current message size
limit? What are the sizes of the "stuck" messages? What logging is
generated by pickup (and cleanup) when pickup scans the "maildrop" queue?

        # postkick public pickup W

        watch the logs.

Do you rely on Apple's OpenDirectory (and related SASL) enhancements
to Postfix? If not, consider building and using the Postfix from
"macports.org".

> 3) Postfix logs under the mail. syslog facility.  What level should I
> set to see the pickup errors you are looking for?
>
> Is there an option that defines a date after which messages should no
> longer be picked up?  Maybe that's something I'm missing.

No.

--
        Viktor.