On Thu, Jan 07, 2010 at 08:29:44PM +0200, Patrick Chemla wrote:

> Here the logs:

This is just the qmgr(8) warnings about a clogged queue. Other than
telling us that all the mail is going to "localpc2105.com", this
is not very useful. Where are the logs from smtp(8)?

What transport is "localpc2105.com" destined for? Any earlier
logging about actual delivery attempts for this destination?

--
        Viktor.