Hello everybody.

I have a issue with postfix.

Consider the following scenario:

I telnet to my web server from another location (bar.com) and I start
executing commands.

Connected to foo.com.

Escape character is '^]'.

220 smtp1.foo.com ESMTP Postfix (GNU/Linux)

HELO bar.com

250 smtp1.foo.com

MAIL FROM: some...@gmail.com (mail must be valid)

250 2.1.0 Ok

RCPT TO:  a...@foo.com

250 2.1.5 Ok

DATA

354 End data with <CR><LF>.<CR><LF>

testing some kind of spam

.

250 2.0.0 Ok: queued as C7A602F7605

quit

221 2.0.0 Bye

Notes:

In this scenario, foo.com is my "real" mail server, bar.com is my "real"
testing server, some...@gmail.com is an example of an "existing" and valid
mail account and a...@foo.com is my "real" mail address.

The odd thing is that this actually works. I can connect and send mails
spoofing the sender's address, despite my postfix configuration directives:

permit_sasl_authenticated,

                                permit_mynetworks,

                                reject_unauth_destination,

                                reject_non_fqdn_hostname,

                                reject_invalid_hostname,

                                reject_unknown_recipient_domain,

                                 reject_unverified_recipient,

                                 reject_unknown_sender_domain,

                                 reject_invalid_helo_hostname,

                                 reject_non_fqdn_helo_hostname,

                                 reject_non_fqdn_sender,

                                 reject_unverified_sender,

                                 reject_unknown_sender_domain,

                                 reject_sender_login_mismatch,

                                 reject_unauth_pipelining,

Is some option missing? What can I do to prevent this? I found it because I
received spam in this way.

Using postfix 2.3.3 on Centos 5.4.

Thanks,

Alex F.