On Wed, 10 Feb 2010, Jeff Lacki wrote:

>> in transport:
>>
>> myusern...@myisp.com smtp:[mail.optonline.net]:25

> This means email sent through your Postfix server that is addressed to
> myusern...@myisp.com will be relayed to mail.optonline.net.  Is that
> your goal?

Yes sorry for the confusion.  I want to send email from
basically anywhere in the world through my postfix server.
Since my email address that I use is constant,
can I setup postfix to recognize that its me (from anywhere -
based on my email address) and relay it through
"mail.optonline.net" as in my example above?

The email address I use is not my servers domain name
however, but can postfix recognize my From field and
allow it to relay?  If so, how do I do this?

Thanks