http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#sender_dependent_relayhost_maps

> The email address I use is not my servers domain name however, but can
> postfix recognize my From field and allow it to relay?  If so, how do
> I do this?

Yes, but allowing anyone with that MAIL FROM to relay through your
Postfix server is unwise since that "credential" is easily spoofed.
Only allow trusted networks and authenticated clients to relay through
your server.  This is a good opportunity for you to review SASL_README.

--
Sahil Tandon <sa...@tandon.net>