On Wed, Mar 03, 2010 at 09:29:50PM -0600, Stan Hoeppner wrote:
> Noel Jones put forth on 3/3/2010 7:16 PM:

> >> (note for the archives: that's not a complete
> >> smtpd_recipient_restrictions statement.)
>
> BTW, what is incomplete WRT the above restriction example I gave?

I think you know; smtpd_recipient_restrictions must include a
restriction which will prevent open relaying. A "complete" way to
show a partial smtpd_recipient_restrictions example is with ellipses:
  smtpd_recipient_restrictions = [ ... ]
     reject_rhsbl_client dbl.spamhaus.org[,  ... ]
Thus implying to the reader that more is needed here, and s/he would
be well advised to look it up in postconf(5) documentation.

It's no big deal, but someone who Googles your post could end up
frustrated.