/dev/rob0 put forth on 3/3/2010 10:31 PM:
> On Wed, Mar 03, 2010 at 09:29:50PM -0600, Stan Hoeppner wrote:
>> Noel Jones put forth on 3/3/2010 7:16 PM:

>> BTW, what is incomplete WRT the above restriction example I gave?
>
> I think you know; smtpd_recipient_restrictions must include a
> restriction which will prevent open relaying. A "complete" way to
> show a partial smtpd_recipient_restrictions example is with ellipses:
>   smtpd_recipient_restrictions = [ ... ]
>      reject_rhsbl_client dbl.spamhaus.org[,  ... ]
> Thus implying to the reader that more is needed here, and s/he would
> be well advised to look it up in postconf(5) documentation.
>
> It's no big deal, but someone who Googles your post could end up
> frustrated.

Got it now.  I thought I was being called out for incorrect syntax whilst
using a client restriction in the recipient restriction section.  Spent 15
minutes in docs trying to figure out what I had wrong...nothing.

I'll try to be mindful and add section filler in the future to avoid this
possible problem for Googlers.

--
Stan