Thanks for info, I am aware of the manual and I have previus tryed to change the myhostname to soapnut.dk, I still got the reverse dns error. I gave me an idear to reverse resolve the ip address registred in mx, and the reply from that test was the dns name of my internet access. 0xbcb75b12.cpe.ge-1-1-0-1112.customer.tele.dk, when i put that in as myhostname the reverse dns lookup reply with success.
Thanks

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wietse Venema" <wie...@porcupine.org>
To: "Postfix users" <postfix-users@postfix.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 06, 2010 1:33 PM
Subject: Re: reverse dns fails with multiple domains

John WInther:
Hi

I host 6 mail domains. When I validate my mx configuration online
with mxtoolbox.com, I got a fail with reverse dns lookup, my
localhostname of the server is bsd5.homedom.local, and that is
the domain reverse dns tested, ofcourse it fails hense it is not
a public domain, but a local domain.
How do I config postfix to reply with correct banner acording to
the public domain tested, 1 of 6 public domain names, and not the
localhost name

The "mail server" name is set with the main.cf myhostname parameter.

I suggest that you also read the following:
http://www.postfix.org/BASIC_CONFIGURATION_README.html