Hello Everybody,

I am facing a scenario where the client needs a mailing solution while the
user information will be kept in a Microsoft Active Directory server. I was
trying to search for any material that talks about whether it is possible to
make postfix and courier-imap talk to Microsoft ADS. I have done
implementation with Open LDAP but not with ADS. Another work around might be
to have LDAP for the mailing solution and create an application for user
management that ensures that the LDAP and the MDS are always in sync. This
would not be an elegant one and it would be great if the mailing solution
(postfix,courier-imap,courier-authlib all in Linux] could talk to the ADS.
May I request for some pointer please?

With regards,

Goutam