Hello,

I have set up an Ubuntu 8.04 postfix relay that relays mail to and from my
Exchange server.  Everything seems to work well enough except that our users
do not receive bounce replies when they send mail to an invalid address
outside our domain.  If I tail /var/log/mail.log, I can see the destination
e-mail server give an error about the recipient not being valid on the
server, but the user doesn't get an e-mail saying the recipient doesn't
exist.  I can provide config files but which ones should I be focusing on?
Thanks.