On Wed, April 14, 2010 9:00 am, mouss wrote:
> Voytek Eymont a écrit :

>> Apr 13 20:35:27 postfix/qmgr[3973]: 777DAB446E8:
>> from=<s...@googlemail.com>, size=7709303, nrcpt=13 (queue active)
>
> so you're sending mail to yahoo with a google sender address? you must be
> very optimistic...
>
> anyway, sending mail to yahoo, hotmail, ... is not easy. you may need to
> pay...

mouss, thanks

this is a virtual domain on this server, with all users using their own
email addresses hosted away

so, all email addresses on this domain are aliased to one or more address
at some external email address, google, yahoo, local ISPs, work emails

so, user with his n...@googlemail.com emails an address on this server,
this server then sends that email to various users on various external
servers

so what should I be doing, or what should the users do ?
as a 'best practice' for such setup ?

thanks

--
Voytek