Voytek Eymont a écrit :
> On Wed, April 14, 2010 9:00 am, mouss wrote:
>> Voytek Eymont a écrit :
>
>>> Apr 13 20:35:27 postfix/qmgr[3973]: 777DAB446E8:
>>> from=<s...@googlemail.com>, size=7709303, nrcpt=13 (queue active)
>> so you're sending mail to yahoo with a google sender address? you must be
>> very optimistic...
>>
>> anyway, sending mail to yahoo, hotmail, ... is not easy. you may need to
>> pay...
>
> mouss, thanks
>
> this is a virtual domain on this server, with all users using their own
> email addresses hosted away
>
> so, all email addresses on this domain are aliased to one or more address
> at some external email address, google, yahoo, local ISPs, work emails
>
> so, user with his n...@googlemail.com emails an address on this server,
> this server then sends that email to various users on various external
> servers
>
> so what should I be doing, or what should the users do ?
> as a 'best practice' for such setup ?

the problem is that freemailers (google, yahoo, ...) do not want us to
send mail on their behalf (call it "lock in" or call it otherwise).
google have an spf record. yahoo sign their mail with dkim, ... etc. so
you'll have problems if you want to forward such mail. Unfortunately,
you can only do that by paying "whitelisted" ESP services. otherwise,
rewrite addresses (aka SRS).