On 4/21/2010 6:35 PM, David Cottle wrote:

I am having some issues with my server blocking ISP IP addresses.

I know a recent update to plesk-9.5.1 changed my postfix main.cf and
master.cf (the timestamps changed).  I managed to fix main.cf as on
the smtpd_client_restrictions, they put the RBLs first.

Can anyone see what is wrong in the master.cf?

I just want submission on 587 able to bypass RBL checks:

you must have missed the answer yesterday.

#
# Postfix master process configuration file.  For details on the format
[...]
submission inet n - - - - smtpd -o smtpd_enforce_tls=yes -o
smtpd_sasl_auth_enable=yes -o
smtpd_client_restrictions=permit_sasl_authenticated,reject -o
smtpd_sender_restrictions= -o smtpd_proxy_filter=127.0.0.1:10025

add here:

  -o smtpd_helo_restrictions=
-o smtpd_recipient_restrictions=permit_sasl_authenticated,reject

  -- Noel Jones