Or sqlgrey, a fork of postgrey.

http://sqlgrey.sourceforge.net/

On Jul 15, 2010, at 11:59 AM, Kai Krakow wrote:

Use greylisting, eg postgrey and set it up to work before amavisd-new
or mailscanner.

2010/7/15 Josh Cason <joc...@mychoice.cc>

As most of you guys know. I use mailscanner. I would like recomendations of what else to use. I prefer a all in one package like what mailscanner does. It also utilizes clamav and spamassion. The problem is most of the information I find on the net is outdated or for projects that stops. Seems like everybody has there way of dealing wiht spam filterting. So This is a ask of what you guys find the most usefull. I'm hosting mutiple domains (virtual via mysql) so I cannot be sepecific to each one. Also I'm using postini with some but not all the domains.

Thanks,

Josh

dangerous content by Mychoice, and is
believed to be clean.