On 07/08/10 21:10, Patrick Ben Koetter wrote:
* Stan Hoeppner<s...@hardwarefreak.com>:
Julio Cesar Covolato put forth on 8/7/2010 12:37 AM:

Is there anyone using postfix in cloud, like Amazon ec2?
Dunno about Postfix specifically, but there are/were many spammers operating
out of the Amazon cloud as well as the Rackspace cloud.  Even if they are
clean now, their reputation is still low due to prior traffic.
ACK.

Ralf and I installed a Postfix system in the cloud and the system initially
had very low deliverability. Most of the recieving systems that declined
responded that our servers IP was banned.

p...@rick

Do these only happen when postfix is sending mail from a cloud-based VPS?