Nick Edwards:
> Another quick question before I depart for work, I understand also (from
> that other lists thread) that postfix does not support maildir++ , with that
> curiosity, I googled and found mention of it not being introduced due to
> possible race conditions, but the latest mentions were from 2006, here we
> are 2010, with a lot of software using maildir++ rather happily, so, has
> this been more recently reconsidered , yet still rejected?

For code to be part of Postfix, it needs to be better than "did
not produce errors when I ran it". It needs to be clear what
problems the code defends against.

The maildir++ patch at the time did not meet this basic requirement,
and the limited time I have for Postfix has gone into other things.

So I can't make any promises when maildir++ support will be part of
Postfix.