Yes Matt, I agree with you.

However, for some reason a customer is complaining that some people are
receiving several copies (in one case up to 15 copies) with exactly the same
content, when he/she sent just one mail.

I thought at the beginning it may be a problem with his mail client but
after checking the logs I didn't see anything strange but those repeated
lines.

I now understand that those repeated logs are normal as the filter is
re-injecting them into postfix. The only irregular thing I saw is that
his/her mails are being marked as SPAM (but not rejected), which then are
sent to quarantine. As far as I know, I have to manually "release" them from
quarantine in order to be send, right?
For now, I use those emails in quarantine to adjust the values of
spamassassin until I can reach some comfortable setup in order to start
blocking emails.

Is there any other way I could analyze the "duplicated mails" problem?

Thanks again.