Sahil Tandon put forth on 10/22/2010 10:35 PM:
> On Fri, 2010-10-22 at 19:16:31 -0500, Stan Hoeppner wrote:
>
>> Sahil Tandon put forth on 10/22/2010 6:55 PM:
>>> CPAN is a core module, so it should be installed by default.  And
>>> acquiring modules via CPAN is already well documented. :)
>>
>> I simply think the bar is set a bit high.  OPs with no knowledge of
>> the perl subsystem wouldn't be able to get checkdbl.pl up and running
>> with the current documentation.  No offense toward your documentation
>> intended.  I just think it's too sparse for some users who would want
>> to implement this.  Maybe I'm all wet.
>
> If you want to write something, I can throw it in the comments, but I do
> not want to actually "support" this script.  It is intended only for
> people who know how to use it.

Ok, got it.  When I refer peeps to it I'll make clear they need to know
how to install Perl modules, etc, and that the software is "as is, no
support, no warranty".

I just like it so well I felt like evangelizing it a bit. :)  Sorry for
any headaches Sahil.

--
Stan