On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 11:40:13AM -0500, Stirling, Scott wrote:

> What I have not found and am for which I am requesting help, if anyone
> has a pointer or experience in this area, is the ability to combine the
> sender_dependent configuration with a recipient condition. Is there a
> straightforward way to configure this? Or do I need to script a custom
> filter? Or something else?

Postfix has no recipient-dependent (required here since a message
may have multiple recipients) mechanism of selecting the nexthop in a
sender dependent way. This requires a second internal delivery hop.
The first to separate out the recipients or senders that are candidates
for bypassing Postini into a separate queue, and the second to route
appropriate mail from that queue, either to Postini or not, based
on the remaining criterion.

--
        Viktor.