On 11/29/2010 02:39 PM, Stirling, Scott wrote:

My client has Postfix 2.3.3. Must I update to 2.6+ to run multiple
instances side-by-side? Could I manually create an instance by, e.g.,
creating an /etc/postfix-foo with main.cf and master.cf, and configure
them to use different files and directories? Updating the postfix
version might be a good idea for other reasons, but it would increase
the scope of the issue a bit.

2.3.3 is pretty stale - sounds like rhel5/centos.

FWIW we use Simon Mudd's postfix 2.7.x rpms on our centos servers, with good results.

Joe