* Bissio2000 <bissio2...@yahoo.it>:

> According to the standard configuration explained at
> http://www.postfix.org/STANDARD_CONFIGURATION_README.html about setting up a
> primary and secondary mx, I don't understand how the mx backup returns back
> all messages when the primary server come up from down state; I mean there
> is no transport map used?

No! It uses the MX record :)

Thanks... it works fine without any field into trasnport map (even if every
tutorial on line says to use transport map:)
So I'm wondering if I could use all domain name listed into
postfix_virtual_domains instead into relay_domains because so i could use only
a table for all my domain and not two tables (postfix_virtual_domains for
domain hosted into primary mx and relay_domains for domains hosted into same
server but as mx backuped domains).

Thanks again

--
Ralf Hildebrandt