On 07/12/2010 10:25, Bissio2000 wrote:
Thanks... it works fine without any field into trasnport map (even if every
tutorial on line says to use transport map:)
So I'm wondering if I could use all domain name listed into
postfix_virtual_domains instead into relay_domains because so i could use only
a table for all my domain and not two tables (postfix_virtual_domains for
domain hosted into primary mx and relay_domains for domains hosted into same
server but as mx backuped domains).

Thanks again

If you put all your domains into virtual_domains emails cant be relayed to primary mx from second mx, to do this u should use a different virtual_transport for primary mx domains.

--
Simone Caruso
IT Consultant