Great. It's very helpful to have some comparison numbers to know what the performance should be like. I'm going to start by getting that server on a stable release of FreeBSD rather than a pre-release. Also a fresh install of postfix with a default configuration just so I can make sure nothing in my current config is messing it up. I can see what my numbers look like then.

Dave Brodin