Hi Ram,
I do have some more spare memory, but I'm afraid it doesn't resolve my problem. Let's say, my active queue is filled with 20,000 mails, but mails are not going out but remains in memory. In this case if I increase active queue size, I just put more mails in memory, they still don't go out. What do you think? I checked the directories, it's the incoming directory which is very big. if I use
find incomfing/ | wc -l
it tells me there are likely 130,000 mails in this directory.

Regards,
Yaoxing